Cashing-in Bonus Bonds
If you do not have MyBonusBonds you can have the proceeds deposited to any NZ account, or sent to an overseas bank account. This can be done by completing a Cash-In Request form and mailing it to the Bonus Bonds Centre, along with certified copies of identification.
Note: the following details will be required if you request the proceeds to be sent to an overseas account. Please use the notes section at the bottom of the Cash-In request form to provide this information:
- the account number and full account name of the overseas account to be credited
- the full name and branch address of the overseas bank
- the SWIFT, BSB or IBAN number for the overseas bank
- confirmation of the currency the funds are to be transferred in
- a signed acknowledgement that you accept the international payment fee detailed below.
An international payment fee of $28 applies. You may also be charged fees by the intermediary banks used to deliver payments to the recipient bank. The intermediary and recipient bank involved may deduct fees from the amount transferred. These fees vary depending on the currency and bank you are sending the payment to.
The address to send all correspondence to is:
Bonus Bonds Centre
Freepost Bonus Bonds
P.O. Box 898
Alternatively, if you do not have a New Zealand Bank account to cash the Bonus Bonds into and do not wish to incur overseas international transfer fees, you can choose to gift your funds to The Cancer Society and we can do this on your behalf. Please use the notes section at the bottom of the Cash-In Request form to provide your instructions.
- Bondholder Information Update form (PDF 82kB) - To update your details, complete this form and either take it into an ANZ branch, or mail it to us.
- Bonus Bonds Individual Self-Certification Form (PDF 91kB) – To confirm your tax residency, complete this form and email it to us at AEOIformsNZ@anz.com.