Your questions answered
You may have a number of questions following the changes announced around the Bonus Bonds scheme, so we’ve provided the following FAQs to help answer these.
- Expand/collapse listBonus Bonds wind-up
- Expand/collapse listWhy has ANZIS made the decision to stop accepting new investments into Bonus Bonds and wind up the scheme?
- Expand/collapse listWho is ANZIS?
- Expand/collapse listWhat does this mean for Bonus Bonds?
- Expand/collapse listCan I still cash in my Bonus Bonds?
- Expand/collapse listWhat are reserves?
- Expand/collapse listHow long would it take to wind up the scheme?
- Expand/collapse listWho will receive payment, how much will they receive and when can they expect to receive it?
- Expand/collapse listWhy did you not tell Bondholders that there would be significant reserves remaining?
- Expand/collapse listCan I reinstate my bondholding, as I feel I wasn’t aware of the amount of large reserves remaining?
- Expand/collapse listWhy wasn’t I contacted directly about changes to the Bonus Bonds Scheme?
- Expand/collapse listShould I be concerned about the safety of my Bonus Bonds?
- Expand/collapse listWhat if someone finds a Bonus Bonds certificate or bondholder card hidden away years from now – will they still be able to get paid out for the units they hold?
- Expand/collapse listWhat is ANZ charging the Bonus Bonds scheme?
- Expand/collapse listHow are bondholders with incorrect contact details being kept informed?
- Expand/collapse listHow will you keep me informed?
- Expand/collapse listMy child has Bonus Bonds, how do I ensure they receive their money when the Scheme is wound up?
Please note that that when the child turns 15, they will automatically receive operating authority and may provide us with different instructions
- Expand/collapse listWhat happens with the investment returns realised during the wind-up process?
- Expand/collapse listI’m not happy, how do I make a complaint?